Job-SYS – Job Costing
- Job-SYS fully integrates into Pastel Partner and Pastel Xpress. All customer, supplier and stock details are captured in Pastel.
- Job-SYS accesses the information directly from Pastel when the information is required.
- All financial information, statements, age analysis, cash books, etc are processed in Pastel.
- Quotations are created in Job-SYS.
- The costing structure for the quotation consists of one or more projects, this allows for more accurate structured costing.
- The costing for each project is based on costing categories (Materials, parts, labour, travel, etc).
- Expected materials, parts, labour, etc needed for the projects are added under the appropriate costing category.
- The cost price used when adding the item is based on Pastels average cost, last cost, a specified cost price or the actual cost of the item. Projects also have provision to add costs by using a bill of material.
- The calculation method of the selling prices are based on Pastels price lists, markup over cost price or a specified selling price.
- Capture all unit & vehicle details when creating a quotation or job. This allows for a complete history of work performed on a unit or vehicle.
- Accepted quotations are converted to Jobs, this allows for estimated (quoted) values to be compared to the actual values and to be able to monitor the profitability of the job and whether or not the job is within budget.
- Materials requirements allow for Pastel purchase orders to be generated with an association to the job.
- When processing supplier invoices in Pastel, the cost of the invoice can be automatically allocated to the associated Job.
- When issuing stock to a Job, the stock in Pastel is updated and the value of the stock is reflected in the Work in progress account.
- Capture timesheets and work performed by Technician for each Job. This allows for productivity and efficiency to be monitored by department and for each of the Technicians.
- Part Invoices can be generated for more than one customer on estimated values (quoted), actual values or a specified amount. Invoice by amount, percentage or quantity.
- Attach any type of document to a job, ie. Image files, word documents, excel documents, emails, drawings and other customer correspondence. Information pertaining to the job can be viewed at any time.
- Add Tasks, actions and notes to quotations & Jobs, this allows tasks to be scheduled for employees that need to be attended to by a specific date and time.
- Allocate disbursements (faxing, emailing, etc) to Jobs. Capture drawing details and revision details in the drawing register.
Issue drawings to Jobs and print out an issue form.